Want to Get
Dazzling White Smile?
Have Any Oral or Dental Problem for a while now?
Managed and owned by Dr. Abhinav Shrivastava (Orthodontic & Cosmetic Dental Surgeon), Abhinav Dental Clinic is the leading name of dental care in Jabalpur for the patients of all age groups. We pride in years of experience and specialized laser, cosmetic, and implants, and being a market leader in dental solutions.
We have maintained standards to provide the top quality dental treatments. We have spacious clinic strategically located at Madan Mahal, Jabalpur. With high level of expertise, empathy services and commitment, we provide pain-free dental treatment. So, come and experience our quality services from our friendly staff.
Why Abhinav Dental Clinic?
We have in-house team of Orthodontists, Periodontists, Implantologists, and Prosthodontists and other dentists with vast experience. We have dentists who have at least 5 years of practice in BDS and undergone proper training to stay updated with existing methodologies.
Quick Dental Treatment
We specialize in staying up to date with over-changing times and strict schedules of patients to keep visits and treatment time minimal.
We use high quality anesthetic gels and best quality anesthetic procedure to provide pleasant dental treatment. Be it filling, root canal, or dental implant, we can do it all in a comfortable manner.
We have latest machines, materials, and models which are used every week in all the fields. We take proper effort to stay abreast with market research and trends to source the best for the patients. We have world-class LASERS, OPG Machine, APEX Locators, Digital Radiography, Electronic Shade Guides, and rotary instrumentation.
Our Specialized Services
- Lingual Braces – They are a type of fixed orthodontic equipments to fix the orthodontic brackets on the inner part of the teeth.
- Fixed Braces Specialist – These days, they are commonly seen in most peoples’ smiles. They are bonded at the front of the teeth.
- Metal/Ceramic Crown or Bridges – They can be made of ceramic or stainless steel, all resin, or porcelain.
- Root Canal Treatment – This procedure is used to save and repair the tooth which becomes infected or decayed badly.
- Flap Surgeries and Scaling – It is recommended to treat gum disease. If you have advanced or moderate periodontitis, you should get this treatment.
- Complete Denture – Complete denture is often known as the prosthetics to replace the whole teeth.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction – In this process, wisdom tooth is removed which is causing trouble in your mouth.